This new European Union
(EU) law provides you with stricter control over the use that is made of your
The Château du Clos
Lucé is particularly attentive to protection of your personal data and is
determined to achieve total transparency with regard to their utilization.Le Domaine national de Chambord porte une attention toute particulière à la protection de vos données personnelles et une totale transparence quant à leur utilisation.
THE MAIN PROVISIONS
- A harmonized framework: a single set of rules for all European Union member states.
- Extraterritorial application: Non-European companies will likewise be subject to the regulation if in their profiling they target EU residents or if they propose goods and services to European residents.
- “Explicit” or “positive” consent: Companies must ensure data owners a high degree of control over their personal information.
- Registration of a child: Before a certain age is reached, registration of a child for a service requires parental authorization. In France, the age starting from which a youngster no longer needs to have parental authorization is 15 years.
- The right to erase: The person in question has to right to obtain erasure of personal data or details on his subject. This is also known as “the right to be forgotten”.
- Data portability: the possibility to have personal data transmitted from one controller to another (social networks, e-mails…) either directly (Controller 1 to Controller 2) or indirectly (Controller 1 to data owner to Controller 2). The right to portability is aimed at achieving accountability and at allowing users to obtain stricter control over use of their personal data.
- Profiling: “the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or significantly affects him or her”.
WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data consists in information directly or indirectly allowing identification of an individual. It can include:
- a name,
- a photograph,
- an IP address,
- a phone number,
- a connection identifier,
- a postal address,
- a fingerprint,
- a voice recording,
- a social security number,
- an e-mail…
HOW ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AT THE CHATEAU DU CLOS LUCE ?
The Château du Clos
Lucé processes your personal data so as to optimally address your needs and
meet your expectations.
In the framework of the
above-mentioned processing, your collected data can include:
– Your first name,
family name, address, e-mail ;
– Your location data;
– Your billing address;
– Your financial information (ex: credit card number);
– Date of your purchases;
– Session-based “cookies”;
– Connection and navigation data;
– The history of your service purchases;
– Other information you wish to communicate to us.
IF YOU WISH FOR ACTION TO BE TAKEN ON YOUR PERSONAL DATA (DELETION/MODIFICATION), PLEASE INFORM US BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW.
* Required fields